- EVAN KINORI ZIP JACKET PERSIMMON / ONION / IRON
- Trained as a pattern maker, Evan Kinori has steadily developed a group of highly wearable shapes that repeat season on season. Having a unique understanding of cloth makes for a compact offering of menswear that is influenced by old workwear, yet is highly modern. Evan Kinori is based in San Francisco with all garments cut and sewn in California. Shop MAN-TLE is the exclusive Australian stockist of Evan Kinori.
- “Zip Jacket" is a slightly cropped jacket with a boxy fit. Made with cuff-cinch tabs, large dropped chest pockets with hidden button closures and side-entry hand warmer pockets. This garment also features a two-entry RiRi zip, Corozo buttons and a pointed collar. Due to the natural dye process, irregularities can occur between each garment leaving no two piece the same.
- 100% cotton canvas hand dyed with persimmon, onion and iron and woven in Japan.
- RiRi zip / Corozo buttons.
M - chest 117cm / shoulder width 50cm / center back 67.5cm / sleeve 63.5cm
L - chest 124cm / shoulder width 52cm / center back 137cm / sleeve 64.5cm
- Made in
- Ships from