- SNOW PEAK SHELF CONTAINER 50
- Originally beginning in 1958, founder Yukio Yamai, an accomplished climber, set out to create his own climbing gear. Later taken over by his son in 1980, the company shifted into making camping gear for the future. Based in Sanjo City, known for its fine crafted metal work, Snow Peak continues to create truly innovative products bringing us closer to nature.
- A SHOP favourite for their practicality and functionality, these containers are cleverly designed to stack in multiple ways. They can be used individually for storing and transporting camping gear or stacked on top of each other for campsite organisation. A unique latch system allows them to also stack on an angle allowing quick access to the lower containers. Designed and made in Japan from stainless steel with bamboo handles.
- Bamboo / Stainless steel / Polycarbonate
- 27cm h / 62cm l / 41cm w / 5.5kg
- Made in
- Ships from
Oversized Item — Please note this item is oversized and will incur the following extra shipping fee.
Australia : Couriers Please Standard $35 AUD
International : DHL Express ≈ + $190 USD*
*DHL Express charges $250 AUD for shipping. This amount is converted to USD at checkout using the current exchange-rate, equalling approximately $190 USD.